Saturday 31 March 2012

A ‘Rolling Stone’ Gathers No Moss, Just Good Music – Varnika Angampally (10BME0224)


I am so thankful to the magazine ‘Rolling Stones’, with the help of the internet. All my life, at least for the last five to six years, I have discovered and found such good music with the help of these websites and the magazine. There is never an end to finding good music. I personally like Indie Rock, although the genre was more prominent in the early 1980s, people have rediscovered this genre and the younger generation now love it.

Although Beatles has been my all-time favorite band, over the past year, I’ve started listening to bands like Foster the People, Fun and Eels. Listening to these artists, I understand what the older generation says about alternative rock, and soft rock. It’s not like I don’t listen to other genres of music, but Rock and Indie Rock fascinate me. The rhythm of the guitar, drums and the vocals are really soothing and satisfying.

1 comment: